Monday, December 8, 2014

date night, Josh Garrels, and Christmas presents



so, my husband and I went on a date this past Saturday night. we saw Josh Garrels in concert, who happens to be my favorite artist (besides my husband, of course)! it was so lovely and I really enjoyed the show. the concert was also our Christmas present to each other because we truly enjoy quality time together over any material item any day. sorry for the not so clear picture, but we were FAR away in the balcony, nose bleed seats! josh and his guitarist, Jason, did a wonderful job and I am so happy that I got to experience this. the moment Josh walked on stage was one of the moments from one of my craziest dreams, I couldn't believe it was real (and I almost cried). I just really love Josh's music, as I'm sure all his fans do, but it really speaks to me and the talent really is there. that man has a lot of talent that God blessed him with and I am very glad he decided to share it with the outside world. if you don't know who Josh Garrels is, please check him out and listen to his music because you will love it, I promise!

here's is his website: http://joshgarrels.com

here is where you can download his sampler: http://noisetrade.com/joshgarrels/2014-sampler




No comments:

Post a Comment