5 months ago, today, was one of the craziest days of my life. i don't like to say that my wedding day was the best day of my life because, honestly, it wasn't (gasp). the way that Jacob and I view marriage may seem different than most people, but others may also agree. even though our wedding day was the day that we were legally "married" to the people around us and to our government, the two of us already felt that we were married because of the commitment we already knew that we had for each other. so, our wedding day was just a big party for us to share with our loved ones. don't get me wrong, we did have a lot of fun on our wedding day, ate lots of food, and drank hard cider (our favorite) but it was just a crazy huge party with EVERYONE that we know! I was also quite nervous, there were lots of stressors, and there were a many things that went wrong (like not getting to eat my own cheesecake.. WHAT?!), which is why I can say that it wasn't the best day of my life. because the best day of my life would be a day when I am relaxed, stress-free and in my favorite place in the world with my favorite person (my husband, obviously). I did enjoy our wedding day and will say that it was a good day, even a great day, but it wasn't the best day. Jacob and I have had much better days together that we would consider the best days of our lives. but I am thankful for our awesome photographer (Amanda Vanvels) who captured the wonderful moments from our big party, and I posted my favorites just to show you what it looked like; the decorations, the landscape, the "first look", the massive wedding party, and the dancing. EJNOY.




























































I loved every minute of that wedding! <3
ReplyDeleteII loved your wedding. I wish it had been less stressful. I saw one of my beautiful grand daughters get married to the man she loved. That was good enough for me. May you love each other forever.
ReplyDelete